Sunday, August 19, 2012

Bhu!

Mister still does not have a name. Apparently, I have (according to tradition) the right to name him. But of course, I do not have the final say. 

I had mixed feelings about him before he was born. He was going to take my place (yeah, I know, silly!). He was going to make noise (that's an understatement in the current context). And well, I am generally not known to be the one going gaga over little kids. But I think I was excited the day he was born. 

I had never held a baby before him. It was a big deal. And now I can proudly announce that I can walk with him in my arms. He expects it. Or he takes the noise weapon out. His other weapons are more involuntary right now. I can't deny having been attacked though. 

He loves bathing. That is really the best time to be with him. So calm. So patient. 

But overall, ladka chant hai!

Seen here, the occasional cuteness.

03_19 August_2

04_19 August_1

02_16 August

01_30 July


And I have figured that I do not mind little kids. It is still some time before I would feel ready for having one of my own. So the pace at which I am moving seems quite okay for now.

4 comments:

Shreya said...

My sentiments exactly when my nephew came around!! So I've changed my "I don't like kids" status to well, "I don't like most kids"

:D

RB said...

:) That sounds fair.

P. said...

May I say 'Awww!'

Jaldi se naam decide karo ab. Options toh saare hi acche hain :D (Almost saare)

RB said...

I know! Pata nahi kab rakhenge.