Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara

I watched the movie last night. Did not tweet about it because I had a lot more than 140 characters in my mind. I did not write about it here earlier because the watch took priority. :) And now I am late for my beloved sleep. As I type, I am contemplating whether or not to elaborate already. 

...so I give in to the temptation.

I watch a lot of movies, but felt this one needs to be registered somewhere. It had the romance that I mentioned a post ago. I could feel it through the characters and the narrative. It was simple - the minimalism in expression was touching. It wasn't groundbreaking cinema, but worth a watch for some good editing, cinematography, and bloody hot men! I thought the movie would be a treat because it has Abhay Deol. But Hrithik Roshan playing a real person (unlike the Dhooms, Krrishs and Akbars) was appealing too. And I did not know that my favourite Naseeruddin Shah was playing a part too. On a different note, it was good to see Deepti Naval in the movie. 

It has suddenly started raining outside. :)

No comments: