Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Not So Public Affairs

The uneventful nature of life these days has made this blog rather lifeless. There is work, there are some movies, and there are some uneventful social meetings. I hardly switch my laptop on these days, and I am more disciplined at work too. The past two weeks have been spent in unbelievable exhaustion and a suspect new mofo disease.

A lot of energy is also spent in an attempt to lose some serious weight. I know I do it every now and then, but I have never been as fat as I am today, I have never worried about it like I do now, and I have never even wanted to lose weight this bad!

These days I spend time criticising and appreciating various brands on Twitter.

What is of note is the entry of new gods in my life. Some people have the ability to make you feel small, but in a rather good way. I am hoping to learn some serious lessons from them.

And hopefully I will have something more entertaining for you to read over the weekend.

2 comments:

P. said...

So much for cocoa beans and powdered fruit-flavoured drinks. Meh.

RB said...

So much for CHOCOLATES!! :D