Friday, January 28, 2011

Hardcore

The word has been ringing a bit for the past few days.

In unrelated contexts: Baiju said I'm hardcore for I manage to mix drinks, be fine, and more. He thinks I can "kick ass and be a Radia if I want to". Jayant said I'm hardcore for managing to procrastinate to the extent that I do. Nehmat said I'm hardcore for she thinks I have potential to do my own business. I say I'm hardcore because I love the thought of being hardcore.


I cannot remember who, but someone recently told me that it isn't probably so great to be 'hardcore' because of the kind of connotations associated with the word. Of course, I only wish people grew beyond such notions.


Someone has even come to me and told me that my 'media look' gives a 'cougar' impression to guys. It surprises me, and yet does not. And I feel absolutely no urge to even refute such mental expressions. According to me, they are beyond all reason.

Nonetheless, it is entertaining to hear of such thoughts and opinions. Especially when you are bored out of your wits.

1 comment:

Avantika said...

You mentioned Baij! <3