Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Force

I have decided to take on the most trying of all challenges I have faced in my few (long enough) years of being around. I think it will be harder than getting over men I have loved. I do not want to imagine that in detail yet 'coz it is a highly discouraging thought. But this, is for life. A good life. A not-so-exciting life. But a healthy life.

I am giving up wheat flour. Wish me luck!

Good-bye, Maggi, pastas, pizzas, cakes, and the rest of the family. I had a good time.

7 comments:

Jas B said...

May lady luck shine on you in whatever you do.
Are you giving it up for some underlying food allergens/allergies??

Berg said...

But wy are u doing that ?

RB said...

Jas,
I have to get the food intolerance tests done to make it a formal conclusion. :) But I've pretty much figured that they are ruining my system.

Renuka,
Hey! Good to see you here. :)

My stomach can't take it anymore. So I'm giving it all up. Hopefully. :)

Arobindo said...

woooo...that is one tough challenge ... though just remember life is short anyways so why bother...he he...

Arobindo said...

The devil sits with me today :)

R said...

Good luck. Some of us eat the stuff to declare its right place.

RB said...

Arobindo,
:) Which challenge is not tough?

R,
Ahem. Thanks!