Friday, December 25, 2009

The Parle G Boy!

There is a traditional, little, old-school boy in my college here. He's one of the papas of the batch - disciplined, wakes up early, high on values, takes care of drunk friends, and so on.
His maternal grandparents live in Delhi, so right from the beginning he seems to find it easy to relate to a few of us Punju girls from Delhi. What with mamaji taking him around west Delhi's best chaat stalls on his scooter, and us Dilli girls always on the lookout for good chaat in this land!
He is also sweet enough to follow my blog such that he opens the page in the same breath as his gmail, ibnlive, and afaqs.


It's his birthday today. Last year I forgot to wish him. Today too, I saw him in the morning and didn't wish again. However, I am hoping this might make up for the mistake made.

Oh, I forgot to mention the most important thing - if you want to see somebody obsess about snakes and take care of them too - meet our boy! The birthday boy! Akshay Brijkrishan. Mind you, that's a Kashmiri Brijkrishan. Not a south Indian Brijkrishnan that I mistakenly made him during the first couple of weeks of college.


5 comments:

akshay said...

Oye Richuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !!!!!!

Why u so cute re !!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all the wishes.

Love u loads...

RB said...

:)

Rhapsody said...

so sweet!

happy b'day akshay :)

Akshay said...

:) a years gone by and nothings changed... :)

RB said...

:) I know. Hope you had a good time this birthday too!