Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I did nothing today(!)

Going and getting prints for a photography assignment is not work.
Working on a tiny presentation in a group is not work either.

So I did not work today.
I did not attend the academic workshop. Turns out it was nice, but then I do not care.
I also quit the Art of Living jazz... had too much of the physical and mental stuff they wanted me to do. And essentially, I wanted to sleep.

Wore a skirt(Pretty). Went to the city(finally). Ate good food (oh-so-finally). Saw the frill for the CYG - decent, nothing spectacular(bleh). Clicked on the street(STREET!). Had yumm faluda kulfi(MEETHAAA). Got the face cleaned(human again). Bought cute lil smileys to stick in my room(:D). Ignored all alarms and slept like a log( aaaah!). Had friends over and food+drama+bitching happened till 3:00 a.m.(nicey). I feel like watching some fun sitcom now.

I also took out my suitcase and cleaned it. Packing begins... coming home soon!!!

Oh, after spending more than three months here, an auto guy managed to take us for a ride. Yes, the chullu bhar pani idiom is valid. No excuses after handling auto guys in Delhi for so many years.

Now I shall sleep again. Attendance is one sad important word.

6 comments:

david santos said...

Great posting! I love it! Congratulations!!!

Unknown said...

Nice. I also did nothing today. Sat in bed and wrote. I am trying to finish an essay. But keep getting distracted. Have youtubed every Hindi song I have ever liked. Which turns out to be a fairly large number.

Sumit said...

Hmmm....attendance...how I hate that word!!!

Subhadip said...

Nice... Once in a while we should all do nothing. No?

Anonymous said...

if i see it my way then u did a lot .....
a lot u wanted to do for a long time :)

RB said...

David
Thank you.

Woodsmoke
I am sure that must have been a large number. But it is so much fun to not do anything. :)

Sauron
My sentiments. :)

Subhadip
Arre totally!! It's such a happy feeling.

DK
Hee hee... wo bhi hai. :D