Friday, October 17, 2008

Ease in the air

I have never seen such a large number of people being as happy as my batch is right now. Some people have already left, the rest will leave between tomorrow and day after. A trip to home for most, and a trip that will last more than two months. We have forgotten that nobody even let us breathe for a day after exams because breathing exercises were more important. Anyway.
So everybody was going around hugging & jumping around, and I decided to go for the last meeting of the semester with my lappy - not to take notes but to play some music. (Btw, Dell rocks - 3 hours and still going strong!) For a change I was a disturbing element at the meeting. It was fun doing that amongst some really screwed-in-the-head idiots.
Swetha and I decided to walk up to the terrace with our music, and so the fun carried on. Dancing to dil ding dong ding bole and jaanleva is out-of-the-world kinda fun. Yes, I do have these songs on me.

In spite of the mad urge to get home, I know I will miss some of the people here. It's been fun.



Kausik baba at AOL, Swetha in a frame, and madness on my bed.


Walls also has good ice creams, and our local coffee shop always has madness around it.


Day 1 of semester II


Chopra, Shag S., Swetha and Venku Singh


Right before we got to know what AOL is. Please note the smiles.

I'm coming home!!!!!

4 comments:

Rejil Krishnan said...

lovely collage... am sorry i dint care to look at ur worthy blog for long.. absolute Crème de la crème ... :)

P. said...

Niceness !!!
WE'RE GOING HOME !!!!

Subhadip said...

Enjoy the break :-)

RB said...

Rejil
:-) I hope Graffiti keeps getting updated in these two months as well.

Priyam
Yo, baby!! We're HOME!!! :-)

Subhadip
Yep. :-)