Monday, October 06, 2008

Goodness!

Everything happens for the best. Why journalism was ALWAYS a doubt as a career option is clear now. Because at least as far as academics of it is concerned - it SUCKS!
Nothing enlightening after the first lecture. And it is all hypocritical idealistic bull shit over which people argue.
It is just another business. Nothing else. Please pray I clear these papers related to this subject. I cannot see myself getting subjected to this EVER again!

And there are people who did a bachelors and are now doing a masters in it. Wow! I am so keen on knowing what they think they are learning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hasn't your sense of criticism elevated way too much since you've been in Pune??!
Let people live and do whatever pleases them as I'm sure even they wouldn't be able to know why you do things you do, personally or professionaly!
You're happy, good for you!
You're always in a 'high', good for you again! However, that doesn't make you privileged enough to comment on people's choice of careers or on thier community! (Bongs, remember?)

RB said...

HAVE THE BALLS TO WRITE YOUR NAME.

KEEP YOUR UNSOLICITED GYAAN TO YOURSELF.

AND STOP READING WHAT I WRITE IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT BECAUSE THIS IS HOW I THINK AND YOU ARE A NOBODY (QUITE LITERALLY, SINCE YOU DO NOT EVEN HAVE A NAME) TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO AND WHAT NOT TO DO!