Sunday, March 23, 2008

Phases

It's the first March in my conscious life that I am not fretting about exams.

It was the first Holi where I didn't take a bath, 'coz it was just another holiday and I didn't play at all.

It is the first time in my family's history that mom and dad are interested in MTV. And Roadies at that!

It's the first summer in four years that I am completely jobless.

Recently the thought struck for the first time that a good part of my future travel plans has been fucked because of my back.

Today I finally saw the video that a cousin made last year on another cousin's wedding. I was SO drunk! And only because I was sleepless. If I'm in a crazy enough mood someday, I might just put up some of that footage on the blog. :D

I never thought I could be as egoistic and jealous as I am today. The grey's taking over, I guess.

I hate the guy at Silofer for having permanently fucked up one of my piercings. And thanks to that I'm too scared to get any more. :|

I've been in such a blah mood for so many days now that it's not even funny!

7 comments:

Subhadip said...

"... I didn't take a bath, 'coz it was just another holiday..."

Does that mean you don't take a bath on holidays?

Cheer up! There's a funny side in every story, no matter how grim! Think about your parents being interested in the highly cerebral MTV Roadies.. !!!

RB said...

Hehee...

On a lot of them. But since nowadays almost every day is a holiday for me, I don't quite encourage the habit. :D

And yeah, I'm ok. Just the idleness making me weird. :-)

~ Deeps ~ said...

parents interested in roadies.........how many q's u have to ans them for their curiosity abt the concept......

RB said...

DK
Hardly any. They started loving it because of the audition episodes which they found hilarious. Now they just enjoy whatever they get to watch. :D

That Girl said...

Haha, your parents watch Roadies! :D

Listen, you better put up here that video now, it's been mentioned and discussed too often for us (me) not to be curious about it any longer.

Oh crap, what piercing did you wanna get? And how did that get screwed up??

And cheer up, physiotherapy and all (if you doing that?) can make lower back problems much better. I'm sure you'll be able to travel all you want and more :)

Butterfly said...

When I completed typing my post last night, I thought of giving the title "Phases" to it, but then I changed my mind and titled it as "A bad phase".:-)
And I agree with Subhadip Da that there is a funny side in ur story.:-)

RB said...

Amiya
Yea, they enjoy it too. :-)

We talked about the video, shall do something about it soon.

I wanted to get more piercings in my ears. But one of the two that I got last year remains infected half the time. And that's probably because he didn't do it right. It's kinda tedha. So now I'm afraid that others might also end up being like that one. :(

Physiotherapy didn't help much yaar. It's just the weather that's making things better now. Winters get really nasty. But travel is risky stuff any which way.

Let's see. :-)

Sinjini
Hmm, I read your post. I'm glad it was 'A' bad phase and is now over. Hope you're having fun now. :-)