Wednesday, January 16, 2008

?

I don't know why, but in the recent past whenever I have thought of writing on my blog, the first word/ thought that has come to my mind is 'death'. The first time it happened I thought it might have something to do with the borderline depression I was going through. But I think the real reason is that it is this blog that is dying a slow death. I know I do update it more frequently than a lot of other bloggers around me, but it still doesn't feel the same. And I am not liking this feeling. It's my little baby. I don't know what to do...

3 comments:

Subhadip said...

I could have copied this post end-to-end and posted it on my blog, and it would be relevent there too!

I hope this is a passing phase.

R said...

*cough*
I really like the title of this post.

RB said...

B. O'Hemian
Hmmm. I hope so too.

Rohit
Ok.