Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Dhishoom! :D

A new, asshol(e)ic instructor at the gym kept bugging me throughout my workout yesterday. I felt like punching him every time he came to check how many calories I was burning. Receiving trash for burning 105 instead of 120 calories, or being compared to an almost body-builder are not things that I can take. Whatever makes people think that they’re oh-so-smart!

Today I did burn those extra 50 calories and made it a point for him to see that too! But more than that, the sweat dripping off the edges of my hair felt kinda cool (and I do not mean literally). Ah. :P

Leaving the job is giving me time for this, at least.

9 comments:

Silver Mist said...

Me first! :D

Wow, you gymming??! Cool!
And sweat dripping off your hair.. somehow I've always wondered how that felt but never could achieve it. Just like the movies! :D
Awesome!

That Girl said...

What a bugger!

R said...

Like the title... have you ever dishoom-ed him hard in your head? :D That would be fun!

Unknown said...

Nice post!!!! loved ur blog..the pics are just too good for words!!!!

~ Deeps ~ said...

gud luck :)

RB said...

Silver Mist
Yay! YF!! :D

Yep, I'm gymming. But it'll be cool only once I lose enough weight. :-)

And I KNOW! It feels exactly like that. :P
Didn't you do a lot of sports in school? Didn't experience it then?

Amiya
Tell me about it!

B.
:-)

Rohit
Hehehe...I did after reading your comment. It was fun! :D

Akanksha
Hey, thanks a ton. :-)

DK
Thank you thank you. :-)

Butterfly said...

Sweat dipping off your hair.Cool!

Silver Mist said...

Yeah tons of sports, sweated too!
But never achieve THAT level!

RB said...

Sinjini
:D

Silver Mist
Oh, never mind! I think it's more because of a high relative humidity level too. :)