Friday, September 21, 2007

Deadly

I am not good at wording old things in a new way and that is probably why my blog was silent for even the last five days. And the only thing that is bothering me today is the word patience. I have been home for just over 20 days and it feels like eternity. It is not as if I have nothing to do, I should ideally have no time, but facing all those things that you have always avoided in one go is harder than I thought. My 2nd standard teacher had written a note in my report card - needs to practice division. I was seven years old then. I am three times that age today and feel like going back in time. And it is not just division. I remembered all my math teachers right from std. I to XII yesterday. God knows what made me a 'brilliant student' in school. I should never have been allowed to pass maths.
Of course the story does not end here. I have reasons galore to be frustrated. For instance, radio and TV. I could pick up my shoe and smash both of them. I can't imagine what older people must be going through while watching TV and those INTOLERABLE ads on it. I die. I really do. They just don't stop!!
There's more shit too but we'll not talk about it here.

Let's talk about the good things. The only good things in my life today - photography and photographs. I wonder where I was all these years. I should have known that it is my photoblog that will act as those 'comforting arms' three days ago. This is true love. And for a change I am receiving something too. Feels incredible. Makes me calm, I like it.
No, I'm not forgetting this blog. Never can. Just that I saved some people who read this space from a lot of senseless yelling while I was not here. You would have had to read words you would not have liked. So there you go, love is making me a kinder human being as well. Haina? :)

Okay. So I've given you your weekly Fuchsia dose. Check out myworldofpictures too, please. Made a few changes there and had loadsa fun. Hope you like it too. Thank you. :)

11 comments:

R said...

That's why they say school is so different. Hmph.

By the way, TV and majority of the advertising works only because of the older people. Stop wondering what they go through. They've made it what they have.. of course, not forgetting, radio is a tad better.

RB said...

Rohit
Now I know man! :/

I don't care. I was referring to the people who got to see better stuff in their days.
Now you listen...you're in the same business now. So better make good stuff. Yeah yeah I know you'll be doing copy but even so. From now on you're responsible for all ads - good and bad. Bas!

R said...

You're very bright, woman.

Only if the client buys the stuff we're trying to sell next week... life would be better.

Butterfly said...

INTOLERABLE ads....Yeah, they are really intolerable sometimes...

I am glad to know about comment you received for division.:-D

And, I'll visit your world of pictures just after this.

Silver Mist said...

Hain, division me tumhare itne bure haal thhe??! Chhi chhi!

:D

Chill girl, all will go well!

~ Deeps ~ said...

so u got any good shots that day ?
we need to talk abt maths...will call soon :)

Reeta Skeeter said...

Weekly Fuchsia dose... hehe I got mine.. happy :) Ajkal ye mood swings and bad moods ka mela laga hua hai shayad... I am still watching the haveli ki pics ... its been over 4 hours now :D

abhartiya said...

hmm...wonder why girls are so bad at maths? :P

advertisements are just a nuisance! you shouldnt bt thinkin bout it too much..just let it be!

stay happy!

tc

RB said...

Rohit
Hmm...

Sinjini
Why're you glad about the comments that I got? :O

Silver Mist
Hmm. Hoping.

DK
Nope, the clouds were way too heavy.

Reeta
Hmm. I really need to visit the haveli soon, it seems. Then I can also look at its pictures for hours at end. :)

Wacko
Wonder why men like you are so dumb!

educatedunemployed said...

Those are some interesting photos. Thanks for pointing out the link.

RB said...

EU
Glad to know that you found them interesting. And welcome back!! :-)