Friday, April 04, 2008

This Rainy Day


Save water, save life
Originally uploaded by RBhardwaj
I don't know why the title, but it was one crazy evening. There was something I wanted to click when it started raining, and there were no shutter speed controls. So no rain drops in a puddle!
Then when the rain almost stopped, I spotted something in my backyard that I wanted to click. At least 40 shots!! Now call that determination to get it right, or uselessness at clicking, or the fact that the wind was strong and my subject was shaking. Also my hand which held such a light camera in an awkward position! :|
Did manage something, but not quite what I set out wanting. I guess that's just a trend which is here to stay for a while. (OK, no cribbing!)

Will upload that shot later, for now this was a lazy makkhi which I thought was dead. In somebody's words, usey ulta taang diya gaya tha. :D But it did fly away, was only willingly posing. Hee...

Enjoy!

9 comments:

Butterfly said...

Nice shot.But, the makkhi looks more like a cockroach to me!:-)

Will wait for the other photos....

RB said...

Hehe..

Subhadip said...

It was saving itself from the rain by going under the shade of the twig! It was not lazy, it was waiting for the rain to stop so that it could fly without getting it's wings wet!

~ Deeps ~ said...

hmm nice pic

RB said...

B. O'Hemian
Ohh!! I didn't know that. Thanks for the enlightenment, Yoda. :)

DK
Thanks. :)

That Girl said...

Nice pic :)

RB said...

Thanksh. :D

R said...

Really really cool shot. Awesome macro.

RB said...

Thanks. :)