Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Shady Happiness

I have been breaking into a song every couple of moments for the past few weeks now. Whatever a conversation may be about, I'd have an instant song ready to go with it. Of course, the sur-taal still choose to remain miles away from me, but thankfully words don't desert me now like they used to earlier. There was a long phase when I had completely stopped singing. Never even hummed along with a song. This was, of course, post the sabbatical from the stage (yea yea... I could sing once!). Anyway.
Coming back, the non-stop singing. From romantic to comic to corny... I sing them all. From the Dev Anand-Madhu Bala ones to Rakhi Sawant and the gang. Yes, the domain remains Hindi. Can rarely happen with English songs. Thoda haath tang hai, you see.
And if I think about it, the only reason I can associate with this behaviour is a happy state of mind. Sure I still crib and sulk. Small things never cease to bother me beyond belief either. But, I am happy. And I do not think I need to type out the reason.

7 comments:

Subhadip said...

Hmm.. reasons!?! - "Shayad yehi hai pyaar..."?

And loved the "Thoda haath tang hai" line :-)

~ Deeps ~ said...

haha .........so CM's happiness is due to some shady dealings :D

Apoorva said...

:) happy is the way to be!

That Girl said...

:) Hope the state state of mind goes on and on and on.

RB said...

B. O'Hemian
Hehe... shayad!
Aur meri angrezi ka mazaak uda rahe ho? Tch tch.

DK
Shady dealings. Hmm... interesting. :D

Apoorva
Yep. :)

Amiya
Thanks so much! :)

Butterfly said...

Hope you always remain happy and always keep on singing!:-)

RB said...

Thanks, Sinjini.