Thursday, April 04, 2013

Jerk Factory

You know jerks? They are a common variety. Largely of the male human species. Do you know them? Please tell me you do because I happen to know way too many of them and I would like some consolation in being told that there are enough of them out there and that everyone knows one too many of these jerks. The ones who totally manage to kill the mood. The ones who know how to say everything that you won't like. That you won't like, that you won't want to hear, that you can so totally live without! The behaviour is no better. I don't know what happens to these people while growing up that all of them fuckin' turn out the same way. Like jerks! I don't know how people live with pretence as their best friend. All their lives. I don't know how they live in half-truths and half-facts all the time. And I don't know how they have the selective capacity to be such assholes. 

4 comments:

smita joshi said...

"The world will break your heart ten ways to Sunday. That's guaranteed. I can't begin to explain that. Or the craziness inside myself and everyone else. But guess what? Sunday's my favorite day again. I think of what everyone did for me, and I feel like a very lucky guy." :) (Random happy thought for you.)

RB said...

:) Thanks.

P. said...

Oh yes, they exist.

Sometimes cloaked very efficiently in the skins of regular people.

You're not alone here, Bhardwaj.

RB said...

Blah.