Thursday, September 08, 2011

Of Infections, Weaknesses, and Addictions


I have been all over the place today. This business of having less work is extremely unproductive even if for a day. I don’t know where I got a cold from again. I am deeply annoyed. Few things can beat being on good terms with seniors. My manager went on a long leave yesterday and gave me a pack of Starbucks to enjoy. Of course, it was just lying in her drawer, but even so. She could have chosen to take it home. :D Oh yes, I have started having coffee lately. I always feel like going out and meeting people on days when I get off work early. Today when I do have a plan which I was excited about, I only feel like going home and sleeping. I want to sleep for 24 hours, if not less. The loop paid a visit today. Hate that bitch! Hate this cold too! I got a lot of flowers on my birthday. They made me happy. Now they are dead. I want more flowers. I want to roll in flowers. Just like I wanted to lie in those marigold fields in Kerala! Kerala was so blissful. Why can I not get more of it. Why is life not a paid holiday. I want to visit a desert now. Cold or hot, does not matter. Just some expanse which I can lose myself in. I don’t like this ‘control’ nonsense. We should just let everything flow. Actually, both have their advantages. Letting it flow makes me happy, and being in control gives a sense of balance. But letting it flow makes me miserable too. Can I please be selective about it? Keep the happiness, that is. Ha.

No comments: