Sunday, September 28, 2008

Mood Enhancement

Crazy mood, do not feel like studying. Feel mad but do not have anyone to share it with right now. So here is post number 250 about some new people I met this year.

Amrah - Loud and pretty rebel. Says she likes me, so I like her too. :)
I met her on the train to Pune for the first time, and did not really think then that I would hang out with her in college. But I do, and it is fun.

Ridhima - I met her at the time of interview and almost decided to share a room with her. But it was not at our discretion. Nonetheless, we are on the same floor and anyway live together. Neetu Singh is what many people call her, and super pretty she is! She gives me lotsa food on Thursday mornings too. :D

Swetha - Poor bijli, her hair always seem to be charged and people always take her case but she is toooo sweet, man! Patience is also another one of her virtues. And it is fun laughing with her. :-)

Priyam - Earlier introduced as Booty on the blog, she likes to believe that she and I are twins because we ARE quite similar, and yet quite different. She's got looong and pretty hair and she is the one who made everybody believe at the freshers' party that I was drunk. She even made me believe that I was drunk because the floor seemed to be moving. :P
The few chats that I have had on the terrace at night have also been with her.

Nidhi - She is the spoilt brat. Too nice to be labeled a brat though. She is kinda bent on giving me a drastic makeover, and she also believes that my boyfriend is too cute even though she has never seen him or talked to him.
She will give you a piece of her mind if you mess with her, and she is probably more Dilli than I am - but that only because she visits home a little too often.

Sahil - This boy is a little strange. He was almost like a best friend in this unknown land, but he becomes so aloof at times that I feel that I do not know him at all. He is a kid, and I don't like hearing anything bad about him. Although, nowadays I am also rude to him. Not nice.

Vrinda - She is this super duper mad woman whose room is like a magnet. I go there for five minutes and spend 2 hours at a stretch. Her roomie, Ruhi is equally crazy. I have a good time there. Oh oh, Vindy is just as crazy about green as I am. She even has a green phone!!! :D I feel happy looking at it only.

Ranjan - He is one of those who tried real hard to make me smile when I was super bummed on my birthday. That was too sweet. This guy's chilled about everything that bothers the rest, and it's a big WOW everytime he goes down to make a presentation. He calls me Dilli and that always brings that goofy grin to my face. :D

Akshay - He is too busy nowadays. Some project or the other takes up his time and then he feels all sad that he does not get time to spend with friends. He is also pretty fascinated by snakes. He knows them all. And looking at him you would say that he will be the first one to run away from a snake. :P

Venky - Hardly get to talk to him, but he is just too cute. A goofy smile is what goes with that french beard all the time, but sutta is what blinds the bloody face too. :-/

And there are some more too. Ritesh, Shahvan and Debby are always on their own trip. They have the sutta bond and that makes them another mad trio. But Shahvan asks me to do small favours in return for a chocolate, so me always happy happy. :)

Fun fun!!




Sahil and Vindy on the right :)

Swetha, Nidhi, Akshay and Ridhima


Ranjan, Debanjana and Priyam


Vrinda and Ruhi


This was a party in the corridor outside my room. :)


Amrah and Venky. Old photu - Venky now has the beard. :)


Akshay and Swetha

8 comments:

Ranjan Atreya said...

do i love it or do i love it....I LOVE IT :)

Nidhi Trehan said...

aaw...
super cute aarbee..!!
just when i thot i was the only one not studyin, u proved me wrong.. and not to forget, made me extremely happy!!!

adorably cute entry...
its like being reintroduced to all these ppl u meet n talk to everyday..

thou..one li'l complain.. u seemed to have forgotten a few ppl whom i thot to be ur ( i mean, our) favorites.. whom mite i be talkin about..?? well, ppl by the likes of darpan majumdar of course..!!
now how can u NOT mention him..??

he's like a best friend to us all here.. how heart broken he'd be when he finds out that richa, his sweet li'l friend, whom he has been suckin up to all these days, ever since his last goof up, hasn't mentioned him at all...

now.. now..
thats just unfair..
i suggest u redo ur post..
or even better.. write a new one.. especially dedicated to our dear friend Majumdar..
i'm sure he'd like that..


see darpan.. i care bout u soooo much.. way too much man..!! n the rate at which i'm goin, i'm scared i'd fall in love with u very soon...!!

for the benefit of those who have had the privelege of NOT meeting Mr. Darpan Majumdar, here's a li'l dope on him..

he's simply smashing..!!
i cud almost take his head n smash it into a hard brick wall..!!!

Subhadip said...

I was all nostalgic about my friends and things we did together while reading / watching your post. Wish we had digital cameras and blogs to keep those treasures and cherish them later.

Nice candid shots. I love the corridor party pic.

I am so glad that you found a nice set of friends there.

Anonymous said...

UR FAB RICKS !!
N ALWAYS WILL BE !!


AKSHAY

RB said...

Ranjan
:-) I'm glad.

Nidhi
Biatch!
Muah!! :-)

Subhadip
:-) We really are lucky - dunno what it would have been like without technology.

That corridor party was right after my trip to Delhi. Halwa and puri. :D

Akshay
Of course. :P

Subhadip said...

Umm.. Halwa and Puri with Kissan Jam. I bet you keep a bottle of pickle somewhere to enhance the taste of otherwise bland food.

RB said...

Of course. :-)

P. said...

From times so long ago.

For a moment, I wish I could go back to Lavale.