Friday, September 12, 2008

Compromised quality

I keep wondering till when the world will function this way. Till when will people keep compromising and expect others to do it too. Why, if quality is such an important word, do people not respect its existence? Or realise the non-existence of it? It is frustrating to see myself getting sucked into such a system. There was not even a germ of rebel in me all these years. I don't think I can say that in my present. But I do not know how to "channelise it positively". This is going to be an excruciatingly long and painful process. Heck, it is not even a process! If only it was one. I have been seeking a system, a process in which I could fit well for a long long time now. I have not come across any so far. And I do not even see anything in the near future. I need to make a start. In a direction that is my way all the way. I so badly need to.

No comments: