Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Random Play

My corridor. The room at the end is mine. 223. :-)


Seminar Hall 01


I saw the most beautiful post-sunset sky ever today. There is a helipad on campus and I had never visited it before today. It is obviously on the edge of the campus with the entire view of the valley from its boundary and a breeze stronger than in the rest of the campus. The sky, apart from the orange and pink hues, had a turquoise. It was splendid. And of course, as it has become usual now, I did not have my camera. The first class today too had a lot of team activites which were fun and I wanted to click with my team at the end of it. But! This really sucks!


The process of losing weight has finally begun. It is combined with loss of sleep as well. Last three days have been unbelievably crazy! So much so that I took a bath last night (nights are cold here and there is no hot water at that time) to keep myself awake for a few extra hours.


My birthday is approaching, please send some sleep as presents. It will be appreciated immensely. Btw, there is a holiday on that day, and the next day is our weekly off. Party time away from this village! :D :D

Vindy, Ridhi, and demented Shwetha

Oh oh.. my calendar is receiving a lot of appreciation here. :D


Signature analysis was not a happy thing. With so many positives, the one negative killed it all. I need to make changes now. And it is hard. I tried doing it today and it was so difficult to not do what I have been doing for quite a while now.


Firewall has been installed. So Orkut and Facebook are dead. Unfortunately, so is Flickr. :(


I am coming home next month for Rakhi. Yayiii!! Diwali will be here itself though. I don't even want to think about that now. But I might get to spend some time later during winters in Delhi. If it works out, it's gonna be niice.



My still under construction home


8 comments:

Swetank Gupta said...

Hey, my room in college was A223!

And keep the bloody camera with you.

RB said...

Swetank
Oye! Tune photo kab lagayi yahan?

I shall try to obey. :)

Subhadip said...

The village on the hills looks good.

I am sure you guys will figure out how to bypass the firewall pretty soon.

R said...

Yeah, I bet you guys will figure a way to reach facebook soon.

And yeah, keep clicking :)

RB said...

Subhadip
Apparently none of the proxies that people know of are working. Please help.

Rohit
:-)

Swetank Gupta said...

How about websites like cooltunnel.com and kproxy.com. They bypass most proxy servers. Try them. There's another one, but I can't recall it's url right now. Will let you know if I do.

Butterfly said...

Pity you didn't have your camera at that time.Otherwise,we could have seen the sunset too...

Hope you do get some sleep. I'll send some of my sleep to you because for me, the situation is just going to be the opposite. I'll need to study late at night for a few days. That time has come now.:-)

When is your birthday?

RB said...

Swetank
kproxy is also blocked. And the other one you mentioned is not loading.

Butterfly
Yea, next time I'll click for sure.

Thanks so much, sweety. I appreciate it. :)

My birthday is on the 3rd of September. Not that close either. :P