Sunday, October 28, 2012

Wishing

I have some friends who are full time photographers. Some who do it as a second profession. A lot of friends who know how to use the camera well. Then there are some acquaintances or friends/relatives of friends who are good with the camera. Some of these people are particularly good with capturing people, moments, and expressions. 

A while ago, I was thinking about the wedding which seems very unlikely any time in the near future. I was thinking that irrespective of how big or small that wedding turns out to be, I know I would not want a random photographer there. All these years, I have been very practical and made no plans for this occasion which I may or may not experience. But I think there are some people I would certainly invite with their cameras. Their styles are so different that I'm sure they could nicely co-exist and capture different things in their unique ways. 

:-) Wishing.



"When is the big day?" I don't know bhai!


No comments: