Sunday, October 07, 2012

Treasure Window

"We all want to live in the present, but none of us know how to."

I archive every email exchange with every friend. There are many chain mails too. And I cannot begin to describe how happy they make me. I have some set groups for that. Below is a short something about them. :-)

December 2009

Ideally, Robin should also have been in this frame. We gossip for the sake of gossiping. Endlessly. Ki fun!, as Priyam would put it. Potty talks have reduced considerably. It's more about wedding trousseau now. But if you happen to be from our batch and at any point displeased any of us, rest assured you have been talked about. Muahahaa!    


September 2010

This is a rather bakwaas photo, but the only one in which all of us are there. I realised today that we use email only when we are about to meet in person. But those chains go on endlessly. A large part of that is T and J poking fun at each other. T almost always loses. But I love him more. Because J is mean to me too. Grr! 

This group has grammar nazis and grammar rapists, both. Most would qualify for quirky, witty, mental cases.



May 2011

Mail exchanges with these girls are intense. Emotions fly high. Romance, hatred, passion, judgments, ambition, laughter, excitement, our mails have it all.


December 2011

These days I spend a lot of time with them. So conversations are more in person or over group BBM chats. It is more micro - boss said this, bitch colleague said that, the guy made this emoticon! Always happens when there is day-to-day interaction. We will graduate to Gmail exchanges when the time comes.  

Precious.  

Now I need to get some good group photos in place. 

3 comments:

Vidha said...

hehe :)

Yes as you rightly pointed out none of us look as we do in this pic anymore (i still dun know what Milan looks like now in person :P)

P. said...

Ah, I love this.

Such beautiful circles we live in.

Sometimes its like we're different people in each of these windows.

I'm happy to be in the gossip one, though - reads as the most fun one :P

RB said...

Vidha,
Yes, it's time for a new photo.

Priyam,
Don't we! And as if we have belonged in each of them forever.