Thursday, June 25, 2009

They Wanted Me!

I got over with my summer internship exactly two weeks back. And it's time to give preferences for the internship in fall already. This one is going to be the most crucial of them all. So while doing my research, I came across Canon's internship programme. And I swear they wanted me this past summer!! They accept profiles that are Just Like Mine!!! And they offer things that I Just So Want!!! I sooo hate my director for this. I will hold this against him for the rest of my life. I know I don't need reasons for anything against him, but if ever the concept of a dream company held true for me, it was for this internship that I cannot have. It's supposed to be a 10-week thing during summers in the US. Ruhi suggests I should do it next summer irrespective of everything else. I am even considering the option. The least I can do is write to them and ask if they would want me then.
Don't worry, it's not like I would take up the internship instead of a job, but would surely hope to have some sort of circumstances that would allow me this opportunity. Damn, I cannot express how much of a loss this feels like!

2 comments:

john said...

hota hai...u dont get always wat u want..persistence is d key i guess...

RB said...

Hmm... true.