Wednesday, February 20, 2008

JLT - friends and photography

I didn't think I would ever climb onto a chair/stool/ladder to fix anything at a height. Photography made me do it today. It was scary as hell (thanks to a horrendous accident I had once), but the picture to be taken was too much to resist. And I'm glad I did it. :-)


I had also forgotten that laughing a lot gives me a high. So I felt drunk after ages today, and did exactly the thing my mom would shoot me for - being loud and unruly on the streets. But it's just so much fun! :P

A little late, but I am making a calendar for my room. Lots of free time, horrible looking calendars present in the house, and a wish to put some of my pictures together in print, and we have the idea! I hope it turns out to be nice & pretty.

I've been missing my gym and treadmill for a couple of days now. Wish I could do some exercise!

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately. And it's not the useless thinking that drives me insane. Just putting a lot of things into perspective, and trying to push the permanently confused mind of mine. It's working.

Met Neha after nine months this week! Phew!! Too long a gap. But it was lovely catching up with my baby. We celebrated with a lot of chocolate. :D


Baaki sab mast! Catch ya later! :-)

7 comments:

R said...

The black & white sure looks superb!

Unknown said...

Where did you go for your fill of chocolate?

RB said...

Rohit
Thanks. :-)

Woodsmoke
We had a lot of 'dark temptation' at Barista.

Anonymous said...

hmm.......dark temptation :D
good

RB said...

:-)

crackfire said...

The pic looks really nice, I mean the clock one. I can't appreciate it technically being an average joe with the cameras, but if you gimme a wallpaper version, I would make it my desktop for a week :)

RB said...

Hey thanks!! :-)

Gimme your mail id, will send you the picture. :-)