Sunday, February 10, 2008

From the mind-numbingly bored mind

In the presently uneventful life, a tag is reason enough to update the blog. From Junk Text to Fuchsia.... listing six random things/habits/quirks carries on.

# I have reached a point where I name my pictures' folders by date. There just are so many of them on my drive now! And I still don't have back-up. :O

# I have also reached a point where I have started dreaming about being 100% fit and feeling good about it.

# In the recent past, I have lost an unbelievable amount of silver from my precious collection. It just keeps dropping off me! :|

# I am growing up to see what lies between black and white. And understanding it.

# I accept and agree that Abhishek Bachchan is looking hideous in all his appearances nowadays.

# I enjoy sharing pictures on Flickr as much as I enjoy clicking them.

There. Done. I don't know whom to tag. If you're reading this and have still not done it, I tag you.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

MF.
Where all has Abhishek Bachchan appeared recently? Are any new movies of his out?

~ Deeps ~ said...

hmm interesting tag........

# hmm goood but create a backup of good shots....

# goood

# thats bad

# well keep improving :)

# well i agree....

# goood.....keep on uploading them :)

R said...

Love your flickr page :)

And hey, you must organise the things you love. :)

RB said...

Woodsmoke
He's doing a lot of ad campaigns - Idea, Killer Jeans, and so forth. He looks ghetto.
No new movies as yet. I think next will be Drona. Not sure.

DK
Hmm...and that's an interesting comment. :-)

Yes, I need to create back-up asap.

2. is not good. I meant that now it's just become a dream.

Baaki to sab theek hi hai. :D

Rohit
Oh you finally checked it out. :-) Glad you like it. :-)

And that is very true. A must.

That Girl said...

Losing silver?! Not good girl, not good at all. I'd be so bummed.
And AB is looking so hideous lately, what's wrong with him?
Your Flickr's really nice :)

Butterfly said...

I agree with you abt Abhishek Bachchan.:-)

RB said...

Amiya
Tell me about it! One day I was SO bummed over one of the pairs that I ended up fighting with a friend because the fucked up mood took over everything else. :|

I really don't know what's wrong with him. That moustache is looking yuck!

Flickr ke liye compliment always makes me happppy. :D

Sinjini
Good. :D