Sunday, July 29, 2012

No...

I don't need you. At all.

You piss me off. You contact me when you see that I am happy. Your interest is superficial and selfish. As much as I like to believe that you're a good friend, you're not. Neither through happiness, nor through struggle. The only good, absolute thing is that you don't judge me. That's all. That is all. And I am beginning to feel that I have overrated that trait. Maybe it is simply because you care only so much. Do you care? Do you really care? Your claims are only in your head. 

But why do I keep feeling that letting you go will be a loss? Your pretence makes me furious. I cannot deal with your lies. You lie and forget. I obsess. 

I don't need you. Because when I did, you were nowhere around. Because if I do, you will be nowhere around. I don't need you. At all. 

5 comments:

Namrata said...

Strange.. Exact emotions here

Avantika said...

Well said.

RB said...

Namrata,
Painful place to be in.

Avan,
Hmm...

Sahil Chopra said...

:|

smita joshi said...

By the way, there are more people who dont judge you. So that is also not a trait you should miss.