Saturday, December 17, 2011

The Month So Far...

I completed six months in my current job. There is some degree of inertia at present, but I am hoping that would pass soon. 

Attended Avan's brother's engagement ceremony. Barring the fact that I was inappropriately dressed for the occasion, everything was perfect. The two looked perfect together. It was such a nice feeling being in that positive space that evening! Happy for them. 

Began with yet another attempt towards fitness. Endomondo is giving me company. So far so good - the face has begun to show some results. But a long, long way to go.

Also applied for my first non-sick leave in this office. And booked my tickets to Port Blair. Yes, January 2012, I am already looking forward to seeing you. And the beaches, of course. 

Played Secret Santa in office and made some effort to be nice to my kin. I hear she was happy with her presents. 

Oh, oh... I handled the Nikon D3X with a 50 mm lens! I instantly fell in love with its body, the picture clarity, and the very look of every image. Of course, I do still love Canon, but what the hell, the camera is bloody brilliant and there is no reason why one should not acknowledge that. Milan Kishorpuria, thank you!

I rediscovered my love for Simpoo Sir! I love him. I love his presence on Twitter. And I am very keen on finding out and meeting the person who manages this handle. Simpoo Sir ki jai!

After thinking that it was time to move on, I got my nose pierced again. 

Last night, I attended the office's year-end party and it turned out to be more fun than I expected it to be. In fact, I didn't think I was going to attend one of these I-know-most-people parties any more. But I did, and I danced so much that my legs are still hurting from all the jumping. I also stepped out in that 5 degrees of cold. Bwaaaah!

Met Nidhi, Iyengar, and Abhimanyu after several months today. Laughter session, yes!


Tomorrow, Tughlaqabad Fort!

No comments: