Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I have not taken any medicines in the last two weeks or so. It gives a feeling that is hard to describe because I do not remember the last time I went so long without at least one pill a day. I would have been happier if my body really did not need any medicines during this period, but right now I am okay playing this little game of denial too. It feels SO good! 

It has been a perfect weekend so far. Friday night was with our man from Goa, Ranjan R. Atreya. I cannot believe that I have known him for over three years and did not know of his middle name until now. It's shameful! But TGIF gave us some very cheesy food and fairly potent mojitos. And Priyam added to the laughter dose of the evening. The weather was cold enough. I had no complaints. 

Yesterday I happened to meet Chetak after four years. Time changes, times change. 



Check out some spectacular Christmas images from across the world at http://t.co/eWk8Wa2j. They're beautiful!!

No comments: