Thursday, June 23, 2011

Offload!


  • Chashme ke bina nahi dikh raha.
  • "Familiarity breeds contempt."
  • "In the long run we are all dead."
  • I had forgotten your smell.
  • They never need to see me or talk to me to know that I am happy. 
  • Sooner or later loose ends do get tied up.
  • Just when I was beginning to feel that excitement is a frivolous emotion that I no longer experience, I got an opportunity to realise why it is such a treasured emotion.
  • I may be a cynic, but I know who is worth being put in that list of gods.
  • Your wit is digging too strongly, it's making me funnily uncomfortable.
  • Competition still scares me. 
  • Some equations should not need effort and are not even worth the effort.
  • Pehde bandeyan naal ladna wi aa gaya!
  • This American English is not fun.
  • Too soon to comment, too soon to feel, too soon to judge - control is an art that makes your life bloody boring. And yet I seem to be leaning that way. With offline moments, of course. 
  • You always have options. It's just that sometimes they're so bad that you don't consider them as options. 
  • I wonder why I like the icky feeling of perspiration trickling down my scalp.
  • That list of gods, Vishal Bhardwaj has been on it for quite a while. Deservingly. 
  • I perceived someone to be similar to Subhadip. I was wrong - this one's nowhere close.
  • And now that the longest day of the year is behind me, I am awaiting winters! :D
More later!


No comments: