Saturday, April 16, 2011

Boolean

I believe that one does not need to be a geek to appreciate the beauty of boolean. I especially love it since school when it was the only thing in maths that was easy to score in. 
The zeros and ones, for me, also relate to the dots and lines of the hinduism universe at some level. 

But can we appreciate a human mind that works the boolean way? I have figured that I cannot. Somebody who cannot interpret expressions or read silence, dig beneath the surface or look beyond the sky, I am unable to have a conversation with someone like that. Maybe these are the people who are always sorted in the head and do not have incomprehensible muses. I have realised though that while I strive to disentangle my mind's wires, I don't think I want to be boolean in my mind. 

And this is the only logical reason why I am still not over you. 

3 comments:

Ranjan Atreya said...

Ah, the blind at heart, don't u just wanna whack them sometimes...anyway, chuck the boolean, chuck the math, just think in colour and maybe, just maybe the right shade is around the corner

Avantika said...

WOOPS. I hope you don't mean me when you say Boolean.

Avan

RB said...

Ranjan,
Hmmm... maybe.

Avantika,
Forgot that we were never linear?