Thursday, September 09, 2010

The painful knee

So I am officially fucked out of my mind with doctors whose opinions about one thing vary like that of politicians. I folded my leg after one light year yesterday and it hurt like a bitch. But what am I to do about it anyway! 21st century is to be blamed! Nobody did me any favours for being a brahmin, but I do get life gyaan in sanskrit for being a brahmin! I could growl and bite right now!

I think a good option would be to take a poll here on the blog itself. If you think the knee needs surgery, say so. And if you think it is nothing but a fuckin' figment of my imagination which needs a workout in the gym, let me hear you out too.

And in case you work at Google, tell the damn people that Chrome does not let me publish my posts in small fonts!

Grrrrr!

2 comments:

Subhadip said...

Hmm... it's not a nice post to read. My only suggestion to you, keeping in mind that you have lost faith in doctors of Delhi, is to visit Chennai and get yourself checked at Soundarapandian Bone and Joint Hospital and Research Institute. One of my close friends, who was suffering from complications in ankle for a long time, finally got excellent results from Soundarapandian.

RB said...

Hmm... I guess I'll talk to my parents about it. Thanks!