Saturday, July 24, 2010

Jobless

This blog is 3.5 years old and I have 1360 Fuchsia comments archived in my Gmail.
Whereas my old blog, which did not even live 1.5 years, has 1479 archived comments.
Now I do remember that I used to blog like a maniac back then, but this is not possible.

Ah! Got it. In 2005-06, Google did not club comments posted on one day into one chain mail, like it does now. Maybe because Blogger was not a Google product back then. Or was it? I will check that later. For now I know that 1360 is not the number of comments, but a count of total Fuchsia-related mails. And don't worry, even though I am jobless, I will not get down to counting the total comments. :P


Edited later
Blogger was bought out in 2003. Ok, then it is just a technological sophistication we are talking about. :P

1 comment:

Shreya said...

TP indeed!!! :P