Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Bump on my head

A feeble attempt. Of sinking feet. In a colourful hue.

__

I have watched Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge innumerable times, but never imagined that something from the movie could come true in my personal life. Remember Simran's hands reaching her ears frantically every time she imagined hearing the leitmotif? I did the same today. Only, I did not imagine that tune. Some annoying person's phone rings to that tune in office every day. Endlessly. The moment I did it the scene flashed in front of my eyes. How I wished somebody fun was around to share it! :-/

__

I never thought being polite and formal all day could be so taxing! I admit it's a nice change for someone like me who had forgotten how to be polite (read non-sarcastic) in normal conversation. It's a place where definition of casual goes beyond jeans, and makes me realise that I am more casual than I thought I was.

__

Today the driver rammed the car for a second time in a week. Last time the car got damaged, this time I got hurt. And people tell me that it's a comfort traveling in the backseat of your car!

__

A guy from my college was on the front page of ET today. For getting recruited for an obscene 32 lakhs after his graduation. Of course, sounds hyped - it's an international placement. But still! Three and two! The highest after my immediate juniors' who got 14 lakhs' packages by Lehman Brothers that used to be.

__

I am soon going to become the expert queen of awkward social formal situations. It will equip me for a good consulting business that will fetch me 32 lakhs a year too.

__

I recently visited the WWF office here. Got an opportunity to visit their exclusive gallery too. I cannot write about the brilliant work I saw there. It was out of the world! In fact, even the tiger was SO beautifully adorning their walls in the front lobby that I almost fell in love - with the place, the photographer, and the tiger itself!

__

Some more relationships are officially over. I want to say that I don't know how many more there are to absorb, but I am so sure there are many many more to absorb!

__

My struggling equation with god is also in a transitionary phase right now. I'm wondering where it will go.

__

With this yours truly is hopefully back to being regular. Not planning on fighting with time anyway.

No comments: