Thursday, January 08, 2009

Thursday Night Laughs

8:45 pm
En route to the mess. Aakash and Ritesh. Madness.

9:15 pm
In the mess. Aakash, Ridhima and Akshay. Madness.

9:55 pm
Sitting area outside the hostels. Aakash, Ridhima, Venky, Swetha, Vrinda, Ruhi, Debanjana. Complete madness.

10:30 pm
At the coffee shop. Sahil, Ridhima, Vrinda, Debanjana, Ruhi, Swetha, Robin. Died laughing. Madness didn't stop.

11:00 pm
Outside the girls' hostel. Namrata, Ridhima, Natasha. People yelling from first floor windows to ask us to shut up. Madness knew no limit.

11:30 pm
Ridhima's room. Natasha, Nidhi, Ridhima. Footprints bloopers. Nostalgia and madness.

12:15 am
Vrinda and Ruhi's room. Madness continued.

No giggles, no chuckles... LOL in full swing!

Back in my room at 1:15 am. Thursdays CAN be fun minus any trips to the city or elsewhere. Laughter is all I need. And if the laughter is in sync with someone else's... it's pure bliss.


___

Edit:
Avan got a 98.6 percentile in CAT. It's after really long that I am this happy for another person. Overwhelmed, is actually the word. I've seen her go through the entire process, am glad I was with her through this journey, know exactly how she felt and is feeling right now, and am Just So Happy for her. I know it is so much more than the percentile score. It feels nicer because she thought she won't score this well. I hope she goes to MICA. I really really hope she does. And I almost know she would. :)

4 comments:

~ ॐ ~ said...

Who is madness... seems to be a fun person :)

RB said...

Hai koi. Fun hai! :)

~ ॐ ~ said...

Lag raha hai mereko bhi...

:P

Anonymous said...

I said nuff nice things about you in the message last night...You are awesome and that has been established a NUMBER of times over...So I'll just say thanks for this one :)

Also...dont you also wish I go to MDI or somthing????? Getting too greedy am i now? :)