Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Shut Up!

Now I know what people meant when they said that too much love can make you sick. Mind it, I am not at the receiving end of the overdose. I am sick of telling people that I love them. I'm doing it everyday ever since the semester began. And I am SICK right now. It's just crazy... I see someone I love, I wanna tell him/her that I love them. I find someone on Gtalk, I wanna ping and say it. I get a mail/phone call... "I love you". WTF is wrong?! UGH!

So, if I have already told you several times, please don't mind it.
If you think I love you but would have thought that things will be awkward if I said it and have therefore not said it, I do love you.

I am hoping I'll get over this drama soon. Please be patient.


Oh, oh, oh... I did it again! :|

3 comments:

Subhadip said...

We should have another word for friendly non-sexual love. Otherwise it might get a little weird, if you go on saying, "I love you" to all your friends.

But till the time we find another word, spread the love.

MeMyself_n_I said...

Since it's been a while, first of all, happy new year. :-)

I'm not gonna ask u how u've been. Instead i shall attempt to read all your posts n try to catch up on what i've missed. :-p

And well....i love u too i guess. :-p

RB said...

Subhadip
Exactly!! Kuch jald hi dhoondna padega.

Tania
Arre!! How have you been, girl?
Should I ask about the B-school exams?

Oh, happy new year to you too. :) And thanks for the love. :D

It's real nice to have you back. Stick around this time. :)