Sunday, May 20, 2007

Following The Tag Mobile

Ishani tagged me so I have yet another tag here.
What to do in this tag? Name some people, give them numbers, and answer random questions.

Name:
A) 2 family members.
B) 3 people on your last dialled list.
C) 5 friends.
D) 2 classmates.

For A- Ma (1), Bhaiya (2),
For B- Agneesh (3), Karan (4), Customer Care (5),
For C- Parul (6), Mansi (7), Tarun (8), Ruhi (9), Neha (10),
For D- Amiya (11), Jayant (12).

Q: Have you ever kissed number 7?
Erm...no! Just limited to hugs.

Q: What's the best memory you have of 9?
I can’t remember any one but she’s treated me to a LOT of chips, ice-creams, gol-gappas, etc and tolerated my amazing badminton skills almost every single evening of the last 10 years.

Q: When is the next time you're gonna see 4?
This week itself (hopefully). It’s been 2 bloody years since I last saw him.

Q: Is number 8 pretty?
Sure. He’s got modeling offers. No kidding. :P

Q: What was your first impression of number 10?
First impression? She had a halo ‘coz she was my first ray of hope for survival in college!!

Q: How did you meet 3?
By default. He was a maha-irritating cousin who’s now one the cutest people in my extended family.

Q: Is 11 your best friend?
Okay! Not a nice question to ask. But I don’t have a single best friend so I just got saved!! :D

Q: Have you seen 5 in the last month?
Nope, never. And thank God for that. I’m in a mood to sue them all!

Q: Do you think 12 has a crush on you?
Do you, Jayant? You are the only one who finds my voice cute! :P

Q: When was the last time you saw 2?
4 hours ago.

Q: Have you ever been to 1's house?
She’s a kind woman and has let me live in hers for the last 20 years, 8 months and 18 days.

Q: When is the next time you'll see 10?
On the 24th, exam day (No change, Ishani :))

Q: Are you really close to 7?
Yeah, we’re Laurel and Hardy.

Q: Have you ever been to the movies with 4?
Yeah, school days! Dunston Checks In, Kal Ho Na Ho, Hum Tum and more such movies that make guys want to kill you by the end of it. :P

Q: Have you ever gotten in trouble along with 2?
I got him more in trouble than I did along with him. Dumb little kid sis I was! No wonder he hated me!

Q: Would you ever go out with number 9?
She’s not tall enough. And I like guys.

Q: What do you and number 3 talk about the most?
I guide wrt padhai. Ha!
But of late, we’ve been talking about cameras. He’s been official photographer for UN programmes and stuff! Whose brother? :D

Q: Do you even know 5?
Hee hee! NOoooo! They suck!

Q: Would you give number 3 a hug?
I always do! :)

Q: Are you in love with number 1?
Of course. Only, I keep poking her and yelling at her, that’s all.

Q: Do you know a secret about 8?
Oh yeahhh!! Quite a few. And there’s one that I told all our other friends about (I’m not good at keeping secrets) and he doesn’t want it to reach him mom. Hihahhaaaa! :D

Q: Describe the relationship between number 10 and number 5:
She doesn’t care much about them.

Q: What is the best thing about your friendship with number 4?
We’re cousins, not friends. So no frandship!

Q: What is the worst thing about number 1?
Her driving skills.

Q: Have you ever danced with number 7?
Yeah! She even trained me before my first ball dance. :P

Q: How long have you known number 12?
3 years!! :)

Q: Have you ever been on a flight with number 8?
No, I’ve never been on a plane. :(
But he’s flying for a good cause in the morning. And I’ve already wished him luck!! :-)

Q: Have you ever been a co-worker with number 6?
Umm…we were both prefects in school. Does that count?

Q: Have you ever wanted to punch number 2 in the face?
Ahem. My lovely big brother!! He’s taught me all my manners. How he did it is a different matter altogether. So I’d refrain from even having such feelings because before I feel it, he’d have punched me back already.

Q: Has number 1 ever met your mother?
Oooh, that’s a toughie! We have enough mirrors in our house though.

Q: How did you meet number 6?
Middle school. We were in different sections but had a common Hindi&Sanskrit teacher for whom we both carried notebooks from our respective classes.
Uff! What a way to meet someone!

Q: Did you ever accidentally, physically hurt number 11?
No no, never. Or did I, Amiya?

Q: What is the best memory you have with number 8?
This is too hard. I can’t choose.

Q: Do you live close to 7?
No. :(
But considering the kind of distances I’m used to traveling in this city, she’s not too far.

Q: What is number 2's favourite food?
Oh he’s a foodie. Eats everything from Mexican to Mughlai to Ma’s special paranthas. I don’t think he has any particular favourites here.

Q: Out of your top 12, which one would you say is the funniest?
I could give it to (5) but their sense of humour I don’t get.
But Mansi and Tarun might have to share it with Amiya. I just cannot single out anybody.

Q: If you could change one thing about number 5, what would it be?
I’d change their balls.

Q: Say something nice about number 11:
I just did. Funny!! And everybody here knows that she writes very well. And oh, she’s got a superbly functioning brain. She can do the entire course for an exam in one day. :O

Q: Which one lives the farthest away?
Karan, Neha and Jayant live in different states. But in a month’s time, Ruhi will be the farthest. It’s Chennai calling for her. :D

Q: Which one do you hang out with the most?
Ok now I’m being boring but I can’t pick one person again

Q: Who is the loudest?
That'll be me. Tarun has his moments but I rule. :D

Q: The quietest?
I don’t befriend quiet people. :P
Seriously, none of them can even be termed ‘quiet’ so there’s no question of quietest.

Q: Which bike does number 12 own?
He doesn't! :)

Q: Have you travelled anywhere with number 8?
Not really, although I’ve travelled the most with him. Tolerating Himesh Reshammiya and other shady musicians has been one of our greatest endeavours while travelling together.

Q: If you gave number 5 a $100 tonight, what would they spend it on?
I’d kill before doing that because I’m certain that they won’t learn manners with that money. :-/

DONE! :D

12 comments:

Jayant said...

ME FIRST!! :D

Jayant said...

Oh, there's SO much to write!
I loved this tag! Wanna do it right now, but I guess I'll have to wait till after the 24th. :-/

Q: Is number 8 pretty?
Sure. He’s got modeling offers. No kidding. :P

Lmao!! :D

She had a halo ‘coz she was my first ray of hope for survival in college!!

So true, and not just for you. :)

I’d change their balls.

Do they even have any?

Ah, great post! Can't wait to do it myself.

That Girl said...

Great post! :) I love this tag, wanna do it right away... but y'know what, it'll just be a lot of repeats then. Hmm I think I'll juggle the categories or the numbers... or something. Let's see if it can be worked out.

Anyway, picking out my favourite bits now!

Sure. He's got modeling offers.
She had a halo 'coz she was my first ray of hope for survival in college!!
She's a kind woman.
I'd kill before doing that because I'm certain that they won’t learn manners with that money.


Well, so basically you dedicated this post to your Customer Care people!! Despite the weirdos they have there. You are generous.

And thanks for all the praise, that sounded good :D

Figured out something odd though. If people are to be numbered in the order of the given categories, then obviously #1 will be a family member. Bit odd to ask if they've met your mum, then. Guess whoever made these Qs wanted it to be funny and spew answers like yours or Ishani's.

Nice tag!! I'll tinker around a bit with it (if it's not too much trouble) and then do it :)

Loved the post! :)

Silver Mist said...

Out with the tag so soon? Wow, you're fast! Go girl!

You're really mad with yout Customer Care people aren't you?!?! :)
Wow, you got treated so majorly by 9!
LMAO at 'she's a kind woman' and 'No wonder he hated me!'
Yeah, no change!

Awesome awesome! Funny funny! :)

Though I think Ami's right, tinkering a bit with the categories might do wonders for this tag!

RB said...

Jayant
You first! :D

But he had the offers. :P

The halo needs to be mentioned *somewhere else* then. Right? :)

Yes they have balls to say the kind of things they said to me. I even lodged a formal complaint against one.

Do it jaldi se!!

Amiya
Yeah, maybe it will need some tinkering. And pretty much means that you won't take it up. :P

Don't say that I dedicated it to them. Bloody! :-/

And yeah, I realised the same thing about that question. :)

Thanks.Will you do it. :)

Ishani
Told you that I was itching to do it just as soon as I read yours, didn't I? :D

Yes, I'm very very mad at them.
9's going away. :(

:)

Thanku thanku! :D

Unknown said...

Too long, too complicated, but I guess too much of a fun if everyone knows everyone you are talking about.
Keep up the tagging. :)

R said...

Just what SayanDi wrote. Too long and very complicated. I found myself scrolling up time and again.

~ Deeps ~ said...

this should look much better on a pivot table in excel :D
bahut confusing hai otherwise

RB said...

Woodsmoke, Rohit & DK
I guess that was bound to happen if you didn't know the people I have written about.
But I thoroughly enjoyed doing the tag and I appreciate your comments. :)

DK, I'm laughing my ass off. :D

MeMyself_n_I said...

well though i DID have to scroll up quite a few times, it was frikkin hilarious! i nearly fell off my chair laughing! :-D

MeMyself_n_I said...

oh incidentally, you've been tagged. :-p

RB said...

Tania
:D
You're the only one who doesn't know the people I've talked about and still enjoyed the post. Cool! :-)