Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Sun is Up; Mood is Up!

In the post about musical highlights in Ladakh, I don't know how I forgot to mention this song. 


Amit Trivedi, after all! Priyam had recommended this one.

I know its feel is centred around rain, but I choose to relate it to my happy weather. Of clear skies and a bright sun. In Ladakh, there was a moment when it had just stopped raining, the happy harmless clouds were back, the wind was chilly, and the sun was just beginning to sneak out from behind some peaks. That's when I listened to this song. It made me so unbelievably happy! 

It rained here like mad on Saturday. I didn't mind getting stranded and drenched because I was in no hurry to get anywhere and the only so-called glitch was that I had washed and blown dry my hair just two hours before that. But rain on a Monday is different shit. Blah shit. Today, however, the sun was up! Bright and shiny. And so was the mood. Listened to this song in a loop all day. I even wore orange. Ultimate happiness! :D

2 comments:

P. said...

Cannot not love this song. Especially the guitar solo towards the beginning.

:)

RB said...

I know! :)