Tuesday, May 10, 2011

*Respect*

A conversation led to a question thrown at me about my internships and the bosses at each of those internships. And I realise that I had some of the best people to learn from through each one of those experiences. All five were organisations from different industries, of different sizes, and made up of fairly different people as well.

Thinking about them reminds me of the fabulous luck I have had. All of them are such brilliant minds, such amazing mentors! 

Their contribution to my professional life has been so significant that I cannot imagine where I would have been if I hadn't undertaken these internships. 

Piyush Bajpai and Laveesh Bhandari of Indicus Analytics,
Shadan Parveen, Amar Dutta and Angshuman Chakraborty of Pearson Education,
Bindiya Rawat and Aqueel Khan of ASK India,
Mitabh Saud and Sugato Hazra of Adfactors PR, and
Anshuman N. and Namita Asnani of ABB India...

...are the gods I am talking about. 

My first cheque, grammar lessons for a lifetime, the perfect perspective, insight into the world of lobbying, and an example of what leadership is all about, all this and a lot lot more has come from these people. 

Can never be thankful enough, I guess. 

No comments: