Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Next Steps?

A few weeks ago I was imagining about getting a new lens and wondering which one would be my next. Broadly - macro or wide angle. Today I have the opportunity of getting a good deal but I am wondering if I really need a lens. I have lately been feeling that the quality of my photographs has been going down, and therefore my motivation too. So, will it really make any sense to spend money on more expensive gear? Or will a new toy help me get the drive to click more and better pictures. 
What is to be doing?! Your free advice is solicited. 

3 comments:

Jas B said...

Hmmm. I'd say if you have the dough to buy it, go for it. It might as well motivate you while you play with it. :)

RB said...

That's the idea! :)

Let's see how soon!

R said...

Haha. If you continue to need to buy more expensive gear to be motivated to click, I'd like you to list them all down with the price list.