Saturday, October 10, 2009

End of Term III

The term has finally come to a close. Just another two days left. These four months were the biggest drag in this place. I didn't do anything. I didn't feel like doing anything. Emotional instability killed a lot of things. But I still have pictures to remember the few good 'moments'. Hope you enjoy them...



At Mocha on the day we first tried going to Srivardhan/Diveagar.

This festive procession that day didn't let us move out of the city.
The July-Oct months are anyway the most festive in this part of the country. Some or the other celebrations keep happening on the streets.

We had very few classes during the first week or so of this term. Swetha and I are known for absolute casual dressing. So the free time led to a makeover and a little shoot of hers in the room one night.


The wall that I did up during those free days.
Went to Srivardhan beach with these three girls.

Had the time of my life on my first ever beach trip!


Delhi High Court came out with the verdict on gay rights. We were a happy lot.

Went on a drive to Sinhagarh and Khadakvasla with Karan



Dhaniya came into my life

Ice Age mania! I went bonkers over Ice Age 3 for some reason.


Sid joined me!! :D


The new terminal 1D at the Indira Gandhi International Airport happened


I got my new lens. Incidentally, this was the first picture I clicked with it

A drive to Mulshi Lake with the boys!

Budday happened!

We drove to the waterfalls at Tamhini Ghat that day

Like I mentioned, known for casual dressing. Therefore, this was the birthday dress.


Absolutely endless chats with Sahil about the most inane things in the world. That window was open through the entire term.


Sid had a second photoshoot in September

Just the obsession with colours

My roommate was in the organising committee of a big event in college this term. Her preparations took over the room for the longest period.


Random moments in the canteen


The National Radio Meet happened. It is one of the few events here in which I manage to find things that interest me.

Statistics was a big headache everytime it surfaced.


Sahil's birthday happened too!


So much for putting cake on his face!

When we slept through one boring seminar after another


Status quo. Durga Puja days.

The Ambar-Dhara moment

In-class photoshoot. Robin had bought a new camera, and I didn't have a picture with Parvathi

Maggi, of course. I spilled it all over my clothes that day.




And now I shall proceed towards some organisational learning. Tada!

3 comments:

swetha said...

me lotsa photos but i missed so much nt being on ur bday.cudnt u have been born a week later?!!

Subhadip said...

The birthday dress is the most conscious you have managed to look in a pic in quite a while.

I just realized I have that "dhaniya" like plant at home!. And if I were your roommate, I would have killed you for posting that snap! And oh... what is the letter that was to be published on this blog?

RB said...

Swetha,
We missed you too that day. But couldn't you have avoided singing ahun ahun on the staircase?

Subhadip,
LOL! Well, friends aren't always the most comforting things around na. Isliye! Conscious kar diya tha mujhe. :P

I told my roommate that this picture is on the blog. Thank god she is peace-loving.

The letter. Well, keeping some of my readers' interest in mind, I could never publish it. Sahil and I are the meanest things in the world. So some things ought to remain between us only. :D