Monday, December 22, 2008

December 22, 2008

Some things are too personal to blog about, but sometimes those things start moving from the periphery and into the middle of the brain and leave no space for the stuff that would let peace prevail. This is where writing takes over the rescue operation. But what if you are deriving pleasure out of the unrest? The conflict in the head and the resultant speed in work are another conflict if you really look at it. Because the same conflict hampers efficiency at some level too. Madness. Maybe people are right about the psycho stuff.

Nothing: 6 months, 11 days - 1 day - and the cycle begins again. Did I mention earlier that there are some things that I do not like? And that there are some people that I love? Ok.




IBM had said, 'you must be beyond excited'. I was, as usual, unsure of the extent of that particular feeling. And when I saw the face, I wanted time to freeze. That rush was probably worth the wait. I can't believe the day is over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When the head is empty, listen to Metallica - creeping death. No, dont count me in as a rock junie.I'm not.Watching five dunderheads(:P) lost in the riffs, will give you enough room to head-bang wherever you are.Your head is empty,no more.Works may vary, but like they fins at the label of every medicine : "Results may vary"

: Too much rock, may render you sleepless.

Anonymous said...

Rock and Antiquity dont mix: hence the typos :}.Shit!