Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Year in Review: Part V

And here is the final list of 2015 highlights - some things new and some things old:

~ It was established that I absolutely love weddings, especially our desi Bollywood-y ones
~ I printed and framed photos for my new home
~ Did a special photo shoot and created a photo book from it for a friend’s farewell
~ Attended networking events
~ Did a lot of walking
~ Desperately approached random people for help
~ Started living in constant fear
~ Felt jealous
~ Met a lot of new people
~ Crushed candies and rescued pets
~ Watched British stand-up comedy and didn’t get much of it
~ Lived through London’s pissing-off pissy rain
~ Again had an injury that nobody could decode and had several funny diagnosis for it
~ Completed seven years with my Canon
~ Completed nine years with my blog, Fuchsia

2 comments:

P. said...

Congratulations on nine years of Fuchsia! You've been an inspiration :)

RB said...

Thank you for keeping us afloat. :)