Friday, January 31, 2014

On a bad day

It’s one of those days when I hate most things and most people around me. Yes, that’s an ugly photo, an uninteresting story, unwarranted criticism, misplaced attitude, blah! Blame it on unwanted insomnia. 

The only image that feels good is that of vast, open spaces with bright colours. Alas, I cannot plan a trip yet. Do you know how it feels to go two months without planning one when you actually average a trip every six weeks?

The only sound that I have interest in is his voice. Thank you, dear tele-services providers and internet. I know you do your best to make the 4000 miles feel as less as you can.

I am craving for some good Chinese food. Honestly, I can never get enough of it. But yes, it would have been nice to have something interesting for dinner than sit alone at home and stare at the office laptop.

Highlight of the day: the new hairdo had a special moment where it was doing things that made people ask me if it's straight out of a salon. Worth the bomb I paid for it? I think so. :D 

Actually the real highlight of the day is supposed to be a secret. :D :D

No comments: