Sunday, May 01, 2011

Weekend Package

I am not going into the details of what I did during the weekend, but
with a Friday that had 
a light lunch with Chatterjee and a looooong walk in heels with a well-behaved knee, in the evening,
a Saturday that had
me watching two movies (Chalo Dilli and Shor in the City) back to back in a proper theatre (and not a multiplex hall), with pocorn in one and nachos in the other, and sleepover at my grandparents',
and a Sunday that
begun as early as 5:00 am for a photoshoot around the Yamuna, stopover at Chandni Chowk, chhole bhature at the Bengali Market, followed by a super afternoon spent with Avantika and Lynn,

I am now getting serious withdrawal symptoms. I don't know why I attended so many calls from office through the weekend. Have enough to do even before I get into office tomorrow. 



But what a weekend it was. Especially with the last three having been slow and boring. 

2 comments:

Jas B said...

:)
Love your photo!

RB said...

Thanks! :)