Sunday, November 21, 2010

Gulbandh

My idea of time has become a little distorted over the past few days. If once I feel that a whole week just hopped past, another time I feel like the first half of a day was really really long ago. Life is nice and busy. The toxins are at a minimum. And I am counting down for my foot's cast to come off now.

The other day I looked at people walking, standing, running at a metro station and they all seemed to have an alien power that I no more seem to have. My knee has only gotten worse because of chikungunya and the pressure it had to take because of this fracture. I almost feel that it will never get better again. Especially because I am not doing anything about it these days.


I have also never felt as unsure of my capabilities as I do today because the level at, and environment in, which I am expected to function is demanding in a way that I didn't imagine it to be. But I am hoping that this experience will also deliver gains with similar exponents.

I was not expecting the weekend to be a weekend. So, to steal a Friday night out and have a relatively relaxed Saturday feels even better than it otherwise would have. Now all that I really need is a nice roadtrip to some place nice and my life would be complete. :D

2 comments:

Ranjan Atreya said...

Hop over to Goa. You'll fall in love with the place

RB said...

It's still there in my tentative convo-pune plan. Let's hope it works out.