Sunday, October 03, 2010

Feet Don't Lie

Red nailpaint on toenails is more than colour or fashion. In fact, it is way beyond a statement too. It is a personality type. As a result, very few women can pull it off. Half of them do not realise that you could have well-pedicured feet but they are not a sufficient condition for red nailpaint to look good on you. But the thing is, they certainly are a necessary condition. You could feel you are ready to take that step, but not unless you have those pretty feet! And I could keep my feet as clean as possible, but they would never become the white that they should be for red to not look bad. And that is another way of saying that I could think to myself that I am that personality type now, but my feet won't lie.

2 comments:

Jas B said...

Very reflective note!

I think my feet/toes can handle red nail paint, but I don't think I have the attitude! :D

RB said...

:) Thanks.

And good you know that! :P