Friday, September 09, 2011

Dost Log

Robin is in town, and I went with him, Swetha, and Vrinda to Cafe Morrison last night. Through my clogged nose and blocked ears, I screech-ily enjoyed the place and the company. I wondered why I had not visited the place before. I wondered why we do not spend more time together. Actually I know why I never visited the place before. I was under the impression that it would be a smoke-filled, beer and rock place. Nothing except the rock part turned out to be true. And I am going to go back there! 

Avan and Lynn were the nicest, most thoughtful people this birthday. While Avan planned everything (from Bombay!) till the icing on the cake of a surprise party, Lynn ensured that the plan got executed without any glitch whatsoever. I was touched, and have just not had the words to write how I feel about it. 

Things are finally looking up for Varun and I am relieved and very happy with the developments. Now just keeping fingers crossed.

It's been a social few weeks. This weekend could go either way.

No comments: