Saturday, August 01, 2009

I'm Writing Too Frequently

**Offensive Material Follows

There is no woman on this earth who can say 'saali kutiya' the way Lynn does. It always remains in my list of top 10 most hilarious things in the world.

Her boyfriend's boss made me wait for 50 minutes. If you've ever made me wait, you would understand the gravity of this situation. But I was meeting her after SO long that I only sent two nasty SMSs to Avan, and didn't do anything else. :D
(Avan, Lynn, Priya and I are a 'gang' from a few years ago.)

I also got to sit in a brilliant class today. It doesn't happen too often now. We were addressed by the Chief Ethics Officer of the Tata Group. I didn't even know such designations existed! Very interesting session. I liked!

That'll be all.
Now I wanna watch Devil Wears Prada!! :-/

No comments: