Thursday, February 05, 2009

From the no-more-a-teenager's blog

I saw a tag on Tania's blog today and felt that my blog is ageing and needs something fresh. So here we go, yet again, for the nth time....

These were supposed to be one-word responses, but I'm too tired and lazy for that. So my answers are plain. :-/
1. Where is your cell phone? By the laptop's side
2. Your significant other? Far
3. Your hair? Straight
4. Your mother? Drama
5. Your father? Has not been calling lately
6. Your favorite? Meetha
7. Your dream last night? I died on my bed. Dreams were too far.
8. Your favorite drink? Same old - Frooti/Iced tea
9. Your dream/goal? Happiness
10. What room you are in? Hoshtail
11. Your hobby? Is dying
12. Your fear? Old age
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Somewhere close to a metro which is in the north/west of India; happily married, I hope
14. Where were you last night? In my room
15. Something that you are not? Polite
16. Muffins? Costa all the way!
17. Wish list item? Weight loss
18. Where you grew up? Delhi!! :-D
19. Last thing you did? Lent my broom to a neighbour
20. What are you wearing? I know what I am not wearing - my specs
21. Your TV? I technically don't have one. This laptop is all that there is.
22. Your pets? Will be born some day
23. Friends? They help me stay afloat
24. Your life? Needs something fresh
25. Your mood? Restless
26. Missing some one? Too tired
27. Car? Le do koi
28. Something you're not wearing? I just told ya... chasma
29. Your favorite store? Erm... any silver jewellery store?
30. Your favorite color? You know it, man! Green and purple
31. When is the last time you laughed? A couple of hours back
32. Last time you cried? Yesterday
33. One place that I go to over and over? I like to hop around in the hostel. Move from room to room
34. One person who texts me regularly? Ankur Agarwal
35. My favorite place to eat? Food does not excite me. Can't remember a favourite place.
36. My favorite food? Well...

Ok done! Please tag yourself na... pliss pliss.

5 comments:

~ ॐ ~ said...

wo finance wala ankur tereko text karta hai regularly?

aur tu kal roi thi? kyon be?

this was nice !!! par rona mat !!!

Subhadip said...

You wrote "Your hobby: Is dying"; I read "Your hobby: Is to die" :P

Cheers :)

RB said...

OM
Hehee... haan, wo sab se regular hai. Lots of cheesy stuff. :P

Haan yaar... roi thi. Ab kyun roi thi wala part thoda detailed aur complicated hai. Kab baat hogi toh bataungi.

Subhadip
LOL! Not yet. Oldage mein shayad. :P

~ ॐ ~ said...

uff.... ab ye din aa gaye hain....

baby tere to jeene aur hasne khelne ke din hain!!!!

Reeta Skeeter said...

khi kih@ Lent my broom to a neighbour

:)